UNDISPUTED CHAMP! FINALLY

• First of all i would like to thank God. Without him none of this would of happened.
    Its been a long road fighting the top 10 for a number of years but i have finally achieved my goal of becoming undisputed champ.
    Thank you everyone that has helped shape me as the fighter i am now. I would also like to say congrats to Sniper because he also became undisputed today. I just got the better of him afterwards.

0_1663372775369_upload-990154e6-33be-4e0a-888e-ce3f7a590361

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Congratulations Reaper 🎉🎉🙌 🙌

• Thanks Reaper, gfs! I'm glad we both accomplished it. Although my reign was short I'm glad it happened. Pretty cool.

• is sad it took you 20 years of playing this game and only 4 people play this game today. sad! lmao

• This post is deleted!

• @rufusmcdice Dunno who you are and dont care but you took the time to register and post a negative comment on my accomplishment. And you think i am the sad one? Lol. So il reply homie.
    I have had a few breaks which have lasted years and i only decided a year ago to try to become undisputed champ and i did it. Its a fun game thats why you played it. You maybe were not able to make super champ so you might be bitter.
    Also there is about 10 - 20 people that play but not all at once. People just play when they can.
    20 years ago would also make me 14. I started playing 17 years ago when i was 17 then when i was 19 i had a 4 year break because i joined the British Army then numerous breaks throughout the years. I would say its probably 5 years in total i have actually played consistantly.

• 0_1663489648781_upload-8d6e2996-85aa-4700-925a-ce20a42c801b

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.