Question about judges

• Yeah jabs seem to score just as well as an uppercut or power body shot, etc. Those should be weighted differently. If Canelo had these judges he'd have 2-3 more losses. If power shots counted for more, people would take more chances and it would create better action. When the crowd "ooh's and aah's" that should maybe count for extra with the judges? Jabs score too heavily with the judges.

If a round is somewhat close, and there's a knockdown, the round should be 10-8. The only time 9-9 should occur is if you got a lucky knockdown and got your ass handed to you otherwise.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Yeah, I don't think Fury vs Wilder was a good example because he didn't really dominate that round the way you get dominated on OB. Talk about real boxing - you turn your back every time you get hit, you look like an absolute retard. Should have done more sparring - hopping around like a bellend. And you're fighting in a headguard with what 12 oz gloves? Yet you're still getting rocked

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Sorry but what you guys are saying is absolute nonsense. Judges have been like this since 2003 and you guys are the only 2 who make complaints. You wonder now with all these players here, is everyone really against me like you've been saying all this time? Or are you 2 just 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• @Faker said in Question about judges:

@The-Sniper Sorry but what you guys are saying is absolute nonsense. Judges have been like this since 2003 and you guys are the only 2 who make complaints. You wonder now with all these players here, is everyone really against me like you've been saying all this time? Or are you 2 just 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Faker you are misinformed. The guys on now are asking these questions directly in the chat and not on the forums. Crank and Unstop and I had a discussion about all of this earlier with several points made. I was asked my opinion. It's not black and white. No one is complaining, just merely making observations. Others are making pushes for changes as well. You're out of the loop apparently. It's been a productive discussion and people are entitled to their own opinions. We can agree to disagree.

Notice things have been peaceful with all the activity. Let's try to keep the peace shall we? This shit is unnecessary.

• @Faker I dont think you have ever boxed or you have limited boxing knowledge. Ever heard of riding a shot? I was turning with the shot and trying to slip. That was early on in my career so whats your problem dude?
    I was moving on my toes also and i had a very awkward opponent and i never got rocked, ever heard of getting caught off balance? nor have i ever been rocked in a boxing match. I have been rocked in sparring but never knocked down.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You're hurt because you're getting pointed out that you were a white collar level boxer. You like to tell everyone that you had a touted amateur career when really you didn't do shit. Early on into your career???? When you were what? 25 years old? Riding a shot??? Don't even get me started, you went flying with the shot. He's not an awkward opponent, he's just running into you and you're doing nothing about it. Fair enough it's your first fight against a southpaw but this isn't rocket science, there's someone infront of you hitting you, do something about it. He rocked you so hard he had you punching air. Punch drunk, don't get into a ring, keep your faculties - boxing isn't a sport for a tough-man army vet. It's a thinking sport. And you've clearly shown all of us that you're damn near retarded.

• @Faker Thanks for confirming you have never boxed. I have never done white collar either.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper No one said you did, that's just the level you're at. These white collar boxers would kick the shit out of you

• Here is what it is @Reaper

The first judge recognizes most punches landed in the round. So if the pity pat jabs land more than your opponent you will win that round because of punches landed.
    Example: 5 Jabs landed(minimal damage done)<---Winner
    3 Rights land(big damage)<---Loser

The second and 3rd Judges care more about damage done, 3rd throws a bit of defense/counter punching in the equation.
    Example: 5 Jabs landed(minimal damage done)<---Loser
    3 Rights land(big damage)<---Winner

I do agree, stamina loss is a bit much and heavily impacts the fighting style of the game, that is something that should be looked into. @Mikkel @admin Maybe you can turn off the stamina for like a weekend? We can test it out, I'm sure everyone would like a tweak even if temporary.

• @Unstoppable yeah thanks unstop I always win on the 1st judge but the 2nd judge is mainly my problem then the 3rd judge i can win on that judge at times. I just find it boring because you barely can throw punches and i dont have time to go 15 rounds every time i fight wtf man? because that is literally what you have to do if you want to fight in title fights or top 5 fights which go 12 rounds because you dont have enough stamina to knock someone out.
    I have beaten most players in this new stamina format so its no problem, i am just not finding this game that much fun anymore because people are so bothered about their stamina these days that they look to go 15 rounds. I went 15 rounds with @Faker just by leaning, he didnt even manage to knock me out either. i was so bored i just did that for fun. I even knocked him down and got a couple of rounds. Crazyiness!
    Ok enough of that rant, i just have to accept this game isnt meant to be realistic which is fair enough.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.